The process we apply when dealing with clients helps them to know exactly what to expect next. It is broken down into five basic steps:
1. FIRST CONTACT
We send a pre-appointment package inclusive of: a Client Value Proposition, Confidentiality Agreement, Description of Our Process and Checklist to prepare interested persons for our first meeting.
2. COLLATE ALL RELEVANT INFORMATION
- We present a signed Confidentiality Agreement.
- We explain the Investment Planning Process.
- We conduct a comprehensive analysis of the current financial situation including:
- Current income and expense budget;
- Savings, assets, investments, loans, credit and other liabilities;
- Personal and work structures with their respective requirements;
- State of current estate planning;
- Short and long term desires and outcomes;
- We provide and manage all administrative and legal documentation necessary to best understand your current situation whilst ensuring your personal information is protected.
3. ANALYSE DATA AND PREPARE INVESTMENT PLAN
- We exact specific information pertaining to a client’s current financial portfolio – obtained on the individual’s behalf.
- A qualified Advisor conduct a full analysis to determine short and long term strategies to enhance individual’s financial circumstances.
- The analysis is documented as a full Investment Plan.
- All administrative requirements are prepared on individual’s behalf.
- An ongoing Financial Management and Service Agreement (SLA) is prepared.
At this stage in the process potential clients are asked if they wish to become a client and join our Financial Family.
4. PRESENT AND AGREE ON INVESTMENT PLAN
- We conduct a formal Presentation of the proposed Investment Plan.
- We conduct a formal Presentation of the ongoing Management and Service Agreements (SLA).
- We discuss and clarify any queries or concerns.
We invest more than 20 hours of our time to ensure you have the information you need to make the right decision for you.